Sun, Oct 23|
Bike Assembly (Video Call)
Rumor has it alot of folks bought RadMission e-Bikes and might have questions about assembling them.
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About The Event
Disclaimers from our stick-in-the-spokes lawyers:
- This event is NOT sponsored or affiliated by the supplier in any way.
- We are not responsible for any inaccurate advice or insights you hear (or think up) during this video call.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your bike.
- Alot of people recently purchased e-bikes during RadMission's sale (including me).
- Alot of people opted to save money by electing to assemble the bikes themselves (also me).
- Not everyone has assembled one of these bikes before and might like to talk to other people trying to assemble their bikes (i sure would).
- We asked people if they would find an assembly party video call helpul and folks said yes.
- Like most things we do, we're figuring out how to do this as we go. Bear with us.
- We will host a video call where folks will be able to talk amongst other attendees and ask questions.
- We will assemble a RadMission high frame bike during the call (mine 😉 ).
- We have invited two folks who have worked on ALOT of bikes to help answer your questions.
- Languages: English with light Spanish capabilities
- We highly reccomend giving the manufacture's assembly video a watch before the event: https://youtu.be/camhnoLJ-oM
- 5pm central time
- Video chat.
- We will update folks who have RSVP'd via email. (Keep an eye on your spam folders)
Pay what you can
Pay what you want
Think this event is helpful? Wanna chip in a few bones so we can continue to do stuff like this? Here ya go.
Pay what you want0