Reflective Windbreaker Raincoat
All proceeds support our work towards safe bike lanes.
- Grey fully reflective jacket (reflects white)
- Wind and water resistant. One of our Chicago prototype testers wore theirs everyday last winter with a light jacket underneath.
- Hooded design tested to fit under most bike helmets
- Reflective drawstring hood pull
- Adjustable spring-locking cord pulls for hood drawstring
- Zipper pull
- Embroidered logos
- Two exterior flap covered pockets
- One interior pocket
- Dovetail back design to provide extra protection from rain and rooster tails
- Velcro adjustable wrists
- Unisex sizing | See size chart in the product images
- For women's sizing, consider ordering 1 size down.
"Absolute banger of a jacket from @bikelaneuprise. No chance of not being seen in this beast.”
"My @bikelaneuprise jacket made the 10-mile commute downright comfortable today, despite The Worst Biking Weather (38 degrees and rain).
“I’m really loving this jacket! I have really noticed that cars will slow down, stop or go all the way into the next lane to avoid me. It’s great. Almost like they are confused about what they’re seeing.”
"I’ve been taking my car out for the first time in 5 months to ensure the battery is full, and as it’s dark I was wearing my @bikelaneuprise reflective jacket… whose visibility is apparently so good the police @polizei_nrw_bn stopped me, surprised about it. They liked it though…"
"I just wanted to thank you for this incredible jacket, for the first time ever I feel seen by drivers. I have been buying a bunch of reflective gear for years, (chrome backpack with reflective fabric, jackets with small reflector patches, safety vest, reflective snap bands, pins, reflective rods for my spokes) and always using lights on my rides. I received my jacket in the mail last night right before my overnight shift and before the rain. My ride home this morning in the rain was life-changing, every single car that passed me gave me a ridiculous amount of space and didn't try to run me off the road. I couldn't believe it! I'm actually looking forward to more rainy nights rides and commuting in winter."
Returns & Refunds
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to the 3rd party’s return policy
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us
- Bike Lane Uprising items are available for purchase via this online store and Cotton Bureau.
- You may order directly through Cotton Bureau and shipping starts at $9 USD.
- Shipping for stickers and patches start at $5.99 USD. Shipping for items larger than stickers start at $40 USD.
- When you buy something from us, it does not include any customs, duties, or other import or collection fees. If you have any questions about what that means, you should contact your local postal authority.
Extended sizes: infant to adult 5XL
In an effort to be size inclusive, we are partnering with Cotton Bureau to create on-demand prints of our branded tank tops, onesies, t-shirts and sweatshirts up to adult 5XL. Any item purchased from this link will be printed, managed, and shipped by Cotton Bureau.